Represent Lake Shore Lodge’s (L.S.L) ledgendary point break beach in PEC while also contributing back to conservation with this awesome t-shirt.
L.S.L was home to a historic dance hall that our ancestors went “full send” at. Now the area is conservation land to retain the natural beauty, and public access to the beautiful beachs and sanddunes that are adjacent to it.
Printed in Toronto, Canada.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!